Hampden Township Parks and Recreation
The purpose of Hampden Township Parks and Recreation Department, under the auspices and guidance of the Board of Commissioners, is to provide a comprehensive program of recreation activities, facilities and services to meet the needs and desires of the Hampden Township Community. Our programs are designed to permit the residents in the surrounding area an opportunity to rejuvenate their body and mind, exercise for their well being and provide an atmosphere for children to be carefree at play.
Physical Location: 5001 Hampden Park Dr. Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Mailing Address: 230 S. Sporting Hill Rd. Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
|Staff Directory||Sponsorship Information||Sponsorship Registration Form|
|Offer a Program||Summer Camps||Preschool Program|
|Programs and Trips||Resident ID Card||Hampden Library Services|
The Spring Bird Discount for the 2015 Pool Membership ends this Friday, May 1. Make sure to save some money and submit your application one of these ways:
- Via mail, as long as it is post marked by May 1st, 2015
- In our after hours drop box, located outside our office
- Fax a completed applicaiton to 214-1157
- Scan and email a completed application to email@example.com
- You need to fill out an applicaiton and pay every year, even if you're renewing a previous season's membership
- We cannot take memberships by phone
- Foot traffic tends to be heavier this week than normal in the Recreation Office, so if you plan on submitting an application in person, give yourself plenty of time.
June 27, 2015
Sponsored by PinnacleHealth
Become a Food Vendor or a Firework Sponsor for Fun Food Fest
Interested Food Vendors email: Event Coordinator
Download the Latest Brochures:
The discount tickets for local attractions and amusement parks are not available yet. The prices and tickets offered can be found here: